1. For those who have not used a guest facility before,
unlike a motel or hotel, it is expected that the
facility will be left in the condition in which it was
upon arrival. A vacuum, mop and cleaning articles are
provided. Lindens should be left at the door. Supplies,
extra towels and bedding can be found under the dining
2. This is a SMOKE FREE facility. Please smoke outdoors
and dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
3. Please do not allow pets upon the furniture and beds.
4. Please do not block garage doors.
5. DO NOT bring loaded long guns into the facility.
Hot Tub Rules
6. Please do not take glass to the hot tub, the acrylic
wine glasses are provided for that purpose.
7. Please do not
wear clothing in the hot tub that has been worn in the
river or creeks.
8. Do not allow
pets into the hot tub.
9. If you are not familiar with the game animals that
reside in the surrounding mountains, please discuss any
hiking plans with your host.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay. Your comments are
appreciated and please sign the guest
book. It you take photos that you would like to share
during your stay, I would appreciate it if you would send me
copies that I might be able to post on the TX-Ranch web